Five Question Friday
1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
- I'd want my husband and kids there with me. I'd take a Bible, Gone With The Wind, To Kill A Mockingbird, a Jane Green book and a book of short stories. Movies would be a series of true crime episodes, something funny, something romantic, a classic and something else. I'd bring fruits, veggies, peanut butter, eggs, meat, nuts, dried fruit....
2. What is your thought on year round school?
- I haven't really thought about it. I guess it would be fine for my kids..
3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? (Can't be one of your kids' potty stories either!) Hee Hee! This cracks me up and stems from a HILARIOUS twitter conversation...
- When I a kid I remember going to the bathroom when I was out with a big group of church friends. Apparently I had gotten some toilet paper stuck in my undies and walked out with a loooong strand of (clean) toilet paper trailing down to the floor. I was with a bunch of older "cool" teenagers and everyone was staring at me. Funny now but I remember being mortified.
4. What's the temperature where you are?
- Not sure. It's cold. Maybe low 40's?
5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person?