Thursday, January 10, 2013
It's OK Thursday
I'm linking up with "It's Ok Thursday" today.
- It's OK that my house is a wreck! I've been sick all week.
- It's OK that I escape to a hot bubble bath a few evenings a week when my husband is home to watch the kids.
- It's OK to spend every day at home in our pj's. Warm and comfy, what else do we need?
- It's OK that I haven't officially started potty training my 2.5 year old. I know he'll figure it out when he's ready.
- It's OK that I have totally fallen off the "Biggest Loser Challenge" before I could even start. I just can't deal with dieting when I'm not feeling well. I will get with the program as soon as I start feeling a little better.
- It's OK that I'm super excited to order my 2013 Erin Condren planner this weekend!
- It's OK that I still haven't posted about our Christmas! (Hopefully tomorrow.)
Hope everyone is having a marvelous Thursday!! :)