- We woke up to snow yesterday morning and that was a good enough reason for me to keep J home from "Spanish school". The snow didn't stick around long and we didn't even go out in it.. just stayed indoors all day.
- J had went to her first 2 days of pre-school last week. Since it's a Spanish immersion program she calls it "Spanish" school. She seems to really enjoy it and I'm really glad she gets to experience it. At (almost) 4 I think she's more than ready for a little pre-school. I need to post her first day pics as soon as I can find my camera and upload them.
- Last night we went to the mall to hang out for a bit. We were actually on our way to home group and realized we were running really late so we decided to skip and go to the mall instead. After being stuck at home for several days it felt great to get out for a bit.
- Today is Day 4 of my gluten free/reduced dairy diet. It's going great! I'm surprised that I'm not totally craving
- As soon as the kids wake up from naps I'm going to do a major clean up around here. How many baby dolls and stuffed animals do two kids need anyway? I'll go through their toys pretty often to throw out or sale things they're not playing with yet they still have TONS. I'm thinking I need to get rid of a lot of my stuff too. Of course a regular house cleaning schedule would also help keep the clutter at bay. I guess I should work on that. ;)
- J's fourth birthday is coming up in just 8 days! We're skipping a party this year and having a girl's day out in Dallas with my mom and sister. It'll be fun and relaxing. J's looking forward to her first mani/pedi. :) She did request a "horse cake" with blue icing for here at home. We'll see how that turns out!
Hope everyone's having a great week!!