Saturday Top 5 Laughs
After a few years I'm linking up to Saturday Top 5 Laughs again!
1. S, hands me her plate and asks me to throw away her toast crumbs
Me: "What am I? Your maid?"
S, 3: "No, you're my assistant!"
2. After living here 3 months I still get turned around. A couple weeks ago I was driving in the pouring rain trying to remember which direction Target was.
Me: (Looking around) "Now where is Target..?"
S pipes up from the backseat: "I know... right by Mexico!" Ha!
3. Me: "Kids, any ideas on a K name I can use for my blog?"
C, 7: "Kookoo Krazy!"
4. At the playground Thursday afternoon C says "Mom look! I'm a flying pigeon! Now I'm a dead pigeon. Haha! This made me laugh so hard!
5) This was a few weeks ago at the library. It wasn't until we were inside the library that I noticed S had on 2 different shoes ha! Things are never dull around here.